Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Trinidad and Tobago Association of Psychologists (TTAP) !
Please note the following about the application process:
APPLYING TO BECOME A MEMBER
1. Fill out the membership application form. All applications are subject to a non-refundable application fee of TT$100.
2. Fees may be deposited in the following ways:
a. In-bank Deposit/In-bank Transfer - to the TTAP's Bank Account at Republic Bank Ltd., a/c # 110215835901. [NB: Save deposit receipt as proof of payment]
b. Online Bank transfer - to TTAP's Republic Bank Ltd., a/c #110215835901 [NB: Take a screenshot of successful transfer/receipt as proof of payment]
3. You will be required to submit the following:
(i) A copy of the deposit receipt (if you paid via In-bank deposit/In-bank transfer) OR a screenshot of successful transfer/receipt (if you paid via bank transfer)
(ii) Your completed member application form
(iii) A letter of enrollment from your institution of study (if you are applying for student membership) OR a copy of your academic certificates and your transcripts from Universities and Institutions (for all other categories of membership).
These items should be scanned and e-mailed to [email protected].
4. The secretary will contact you acknowledging receipt of your application and will require seeing the originals of your academic certificates for verification.
5. Your application will be reviewed by the Membership Committee and you will be notified of its decision.
6. Upon acceptance of your application you will be required to pay the appropriate annual membership fee to the treasurer. These fees are as follows:
a. Member - TT$400
b. Graduate Member - TT$400
c. Fellow - TT$500
d. Student Member - TT$200
e. Affiliate Member - TT$500
f. Affiliate Group Member - TT$1500
g. Full Member - $500
P.S: The fiscal year of TTAP begins on January 1st and ends on December 31st of every year. Your fees are due on January 1st and cover you until December 31st of that year. e.g. January 1st. 2020 – December 31st, 2020.
7. After your membership fee is paid you will receive a membership package via email.
8. Please contact TTAP by e-mail or by telephone if you need further assistance.