Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Trinidad and Tobago Association of Psychologists (TTAP) !
Please note the following about the application process:
APPLYING TO BECOME A MEMBER
1. Fill out the membership application form. All applications are subject to a non-refundable application fee of TT$100.
2. Fees may be deposited in the following ways:
a. In-bank Deposit/In-bank Transfer - to the TTAP's Bank Account at Republic Bank Ltd., a/c # 110215835901. [NB: Save deposit receipt as proof of payment]
b. Online payment on TTAP website - debit or credit card only (no linx) [NB: No deposit receipt or screenshots required with this form of payment]
c. Online Bank transfer - to TTAP's Republic Bank Ltd., a/c #110215835901 [NB: Take a screenshot of successful transfer/receipt as proof of payment]
3. You will be required to submit the following:
(i) A copy of the deposit receipt (if you paid via In-bank deposit/In-bank transfer) OR a screenshot of successful transfer/receipt (if you paid via bank transfer)
(ii) Your completed member application form
(iii) A letter of enrollment from your institution of study (if you are applying for student membership) OR a copy of your academic certificates (for all other categories of membership).
These items should be mailed to TTAP or scanned and e-mailed to [email protected].
4. The secretary will contact you acknowledging receipt of your application and will require seeing the originals of your academic certificates for verification.
5. Your application will be reviewed by the Membership Committee and you will be notified of its decision.
6. Upon acceptance of your application you will be required to pay the appropriate annual membership fee to the treasurer. These fees are as follows:
a. Member - TT$400
b. Graduate Member - TT$400
c. Fellow - TT$500
d. Student Member - TT$200
e. Affiliate Member - TT$500
f. Affiliate Group Member - TT$1500.
Please note that your membership fee is valid until October of the year following your membership year. Annual membership dues become payable in October when our AGM is held.
7. After your membership fee is paid you will receive a membership package either by post or made available for you to collect in person.
8. Please contact TTAP by e-mail or by telephone if you need further assistance.